Thursday, July 31, 2008

NEW SHIRLEY BASSEY BLOG!

NEW SHIRLEY BASSEY BLOG!

Ed Burrow is delighted to announce Shirley Bassey's new blog - "THE BASSEY BLOG" - was been launched today.

Shirley sends a messag stating she has been so touched by all the lovely messages that have been flooding in and would like to thank everyone for their kindness and support. She is feeling much better and wishes the new blog and its new compilers all the success in the world. She will no doubt be logging on regularly herself to check out all the latest Bassey news!

2 comments:

The King Of Cool said...

I'll definitely have to check that out. I tagged you on my latest blog post. I was tagged. I hope you'll feel like doing it. It's pretty easy. Check it out. Thanks. Take care. Have a good weekend.

decorazionisegrete said...

DO YOU KNOW I'VE MADE THE BANNER FOR THE NEW BLOG...AND MANY FOR PEGGY'S BASSEY BLOG!

;-))

HAVE A GRAT DAY!

http://decorazionisegrete.blogspot.com/search/label/SHIRLEY%20BASSEY