Friday, September 5, 2008

PEGGIE PERKINS – AT LAST!

PEGGIE PERKINS – AT LAST!

Peggie Perkins time has come At Last, according to her appropriately named debut CD. With At Last, Peggie swings into the Great American Songbook – each cut adding to the atmosphere on being sequestered in an intimate jazz club listening to a chantuse whose voice wraps you around her little finger.

Peggie’s voice is a beautiful vocal instrument and she uses it with the precision of a seasoned performer who understands the meaning behind both the lyrics and the melody – particularly on Cry Me A River and My Romance.

TO CHECK OUT PEGGIE'S WEBSITE CLICK HERE

AT LAST IS ALSO NOW ON I TUNES, RHAPSODY, AND NAPSTER NOW – CLICK HERE

It is also available on Peggie’s website. If you order it from there, she will send an Autographed copy.


3 comments:

wp said...

I love this CD and Peggie's sultry inviting voice. What a great talent!

note: the links on the blog are not working.

peggieperkins.com is spelt wrong and I don't know what is wrong with the other one.

bish8 said...

WHAT A GOOFBALL I AM! THANKS FOR CATCHING MY SPELLING ERROR, AND HOPEFULLY THE LINKS ARE NOW GOOD.

Luci Elaine Andreatti said...

Hello, I can not see the link for this album.
Its you send me by email.
I am very grateful, your blog is a 10.

Hugs.