Sunday, March 15, 2009

DVD LIFE FOR LIFE ON MARS!

DVD LIFE FOR LIFE ON MARS!

For those, like myself, lamenting the cancellation of the American version of Life On Mars, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has announced the DVD release of Life On Mars – The Complete Series for September 29th.

The four disk package will include all 17 episodes, retail for $39.99, and include the floowing extras:

Behind the scenes look at the Life On Mars concept.

The Design and Styles of the 1970s wardrobe.

The 1970 Perspective: Police Procedures and Precints.

Commentary from special guests.

And for those who loved the original British version of Life On Mars, Acorn Media is releasing the Series 1 DVD set on July 28th. The Series 2 DVD will be released in 2010.

FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE

2 comments:

kapgar said...

Yes! I was so worried that this show's prospects on DVD were about as good as it getting a second season on ABC. Thanks for the good news.

Ralph said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://systemmemory.info