Monday, April 12, 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD!

SUNSHINE AWARD!


This blog is the proud recipient of a Sunshine Award presented by BILL CRIDER'S POP CULTURE MAGAZINE. Here's the deal: The award's supposed to go to bloggers whose “contagious positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging universe.” How nice. I’ll take the kudos where I can get them. So, after taking my bow, I'm supposed to applaud others.


THE RULES:


1. Put the logo on the blog within your post.

2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.

3. Link to the nominees within your post.

4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


As this little ray of sunshine is making its way around the blogosphere, I’m sure there are going to be some repetition as well as some oversights. I apologize in advance for both. So, without further ado, here are twelve blogs (in no particular order) I enjoy every day . . .


AND THE AWARD GOES TO . . .

LAURIE’S WILD WEST

THE TAINTED ARCHIVE

MISS CELLANIA

PULP 2.0

GLAMOROUS LIFE ASSOCIATION

ANGIEVILLE

BOOK SMUGGLERS

SFF AUDIO

A WRITER’S LIFE

WONDEROUS READS

LURV A LA MODE

BOOKGASM

3 comments:

Laurie Powers said...

Cool! Thanks much! I needed this today.

Marcy - The Glamorous Life! said...

Very nice of you to think of me! I will do my awarding of this in the next week or two for sure!

Angiegirl said...

Thanks so much, Bish! What a happy award. :)