Wednesday, October 6, 2010

THE (NEXT TO) LAST SPENSER!

THE (NEXT TO LAST) LAST SPENSER!

Yikes! I am really having trouble reading Painted Ladies – and the trouble is I’m having trouble NOT reading Painted Ladies. The pages are just zipping by, as with any Spenser novel, and I know with each page I’m getting closer and closer to the end of the last Spenser . . . the end of the last new Parker novel.

Sometimes life just isn’t fair . . .


UPDATE: MARK JUSTICE CHECKED IN TO REMIND ME THERE IS ANOTHER SPENSER - SIXKILL -- DUE OUT IN MAY 2011. OH, HAPPY DAY . . . I CAN NOW READ ON RAPIDLY WITHOUT GUILT . . .

4 comments:

Mark Justice said...

Actually, Parker completed one more Spenser. SIXKILL will be out in the spring.

bish8 said...

Thanks, Mark! I knew this, but my 'sometimerz' (as opposed to alzheimer's) must have kicked in...

Joe M. said...

Cool "Painted Ladies" cover art... different than the hardback. Is that from the British edition or some other alternate source?

bish8 said...

Joe ~

It's the cover art from the British hardcover...