Friday, December 31, 2010

THE GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E. ON DVD!

THE GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E. ON DVD!

TO END THE YEAR ON A HIGH NOTE, FELLOW C.O.B.R.A.S. AGENT WES BRITTON POINTS THE WAY TO A DVD BOXED SET OF ALL EPISODES OF THE GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E. VIA FINDERS KEEPERS CLASSICS (WHICH ALSO HAS AN AMAZING RUN OF OTHER HARD TO FIND CLASSIC TELEVISION SHOWS – LIKE CORONET BLUE OF ALL THINGS) . . .

THE GIRL FROM U.N.C.L.E.

The complete television series on twelve discs. This box set contains every episode of the series starring Stephanie Powers as April Dancer, a spin-off of The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

$55.00

TO CHECK IT OUT CLICK HERE

4 comments:

David Cranmer said...

A show I have never watched but I grew up on Stephanie in Hart to Hart and am a fan. I may just have to see this one.

Skipper Bartlett said...

Just finished watching this whole series. I have such a crush on Stephanie Powers. Hubba hubba hubba

PAUL BISHOP said...

I saw Stephanie Powers recently in L.A., and she is still a georgeous as ever.

Randy Johnson said...

I have to get this one. I have the Man From U.N.C.L.E. box set and the reunion movie. Need this to complete the set.