Friday, February 11, 2011

FORGOTTEN BOOKS: BLOOD ON BISCAYNE BAY!

FORGOTTEN BOOKS: BLOOD ON BISCAYNE BAY!

A MIKE SHAYNE INVESTOIGATION

BRETT HALLIDAY
 I’m looking out across Biscayne Bay from my Miami hotel balcony and couldn't resist a bonus Forgotten Books posting featuring one of my favorite Mike Shayne covers and titles . . .

 
BLOOD ON BISCAYNE BAY

Once upon a time Mike Shayne met three little blondes . . .

One was a lonley, long-legged millionaire’s wife with platinum hair and a supple rounded body that craved attention. She was made for love . . .

Two was a lovely young bride with an innocent past and a guilty secret. She was made for blackmail . . .

Three was a tall beauty with a taste for expensive perfume, fine gowns and money. She was made for murder . . .

In any of his incarnations, Mike Shayne is the private eye you would want by your side when trouble hits – tough, smart, world-weary, honest and loyal – a Spenser out of the 1950s . . .

1 comment:

bv said...

Thanks for the warm-up on a cold day in the mid-Atlantic! Since I may be heading down that direction soon, this will help tide me over until I can smell the sea air myself. Minus the murder, I hope.