Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TV GUIDE!

TV GUIDE!

Okay, so now things are getting a little surreal. I’ve tried to take most of this television series stuff in stride – it’s all cool, and I’m enjoying promoting the show, but it’s just a TV series.

However, I grew up reading the old digest-sized TV Guide. I devoured it each week, especially during the late ‘60s and early ‘70s when there was always an article on The Man From U.N.C.L.E. or I Spy or Mission: Impossible or any of the hundred other spy shows with which I was obsessed.

Even though the magazine has changed with the cable age, almost dying out before making a comeback of sorts as a magazine-sized check-stand weekly, I still subscribe, and it’s still TV Guide . . .

And this week, I open it up and on page 22, I’m in TV Guide! I’m just geek enough to think this is too cool.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Too cool, indeed. Not to mention exciting. Geek or not. :)

Bukowski's Basement said...

I'd be geeking out as well, Bish ...

Suzanne said...

It is way, very, so much too cool! And don't think anything different!

David Cranmer said...

I agree, Bish. Very cool.

Sharlene Campbell said...

Okay......HOW EXCITING IS THIS!?! We can't wait to keep track of you and your new endeavors. Sending lots of positive vibes your way :)

ABSOLUTELY*KATE said...

Man oh man from not crying uncle ... the next thing that's gonna happen is you're gonna get your picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone ...

{ cue music now }

~ Way to go Bish - I read it cover to cover and did the crossword puzzle too! *CONGRATS* on new show and books -- they did mention what a razzle dazzle author you are, righto? ~ Absolutely*Kate, Believing in Believers