Saturday, January 14, 2012

PULP NOW: THE SHADOW: BLOOD AND JUDGEMENT!

PULP NOW: THE SHADOW: BLOOD AND JUDGEMENT!

COMING IN 2012 FROM DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT

The Shadow: Blood And Judgement by Howard Chaykin was originally published by DC Comics in the eighties around the same time as other gritty takes on characters in comics such as Watchmen and The Dark Knight. This story was last collected in 1991.

Now, twenty-one years later, Dynamite – the current license holders of The Shadow – is bringing Howard Chaykin's The Shadow: Blood and Judgement back into print.

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT

1 comment:

Brian Drake said...

Great news! I remember thsi book from back in the day....in fact, I think I still have the original collected edition. I'll have to check. It would be nice to see an intro from Chaykin about the impact the book made. I recall it being quite controversial at the time with it's violence and modern setting.